Well, I love the shoes. Teen Vogue always using cool outfit, and of course branded such as Marc Jacobs. I love Marc Jacob's shoes by the way.
I love this picture very very much! I don't know is it studio or a real nature, but it's cool. The dress is cute. I love her shoes and the boy's hat.
The girl was really cute, the clothes was totally unique, and of course the photograph was awesome. Perfect!
The girl's clothes are cute, her shoes...I really want it! Yeah dance like a dancing queen, having the time of your life.
I want to make a dress like she wore! The dress, the boys, the pose, the photograph and the umbrella... aaarrgghhh it's COOL!
The dress, stocking, hair style, gloves, make up, models, boy's outfit, arrgghh it's totally fascinanting!!
This is the picture that I love the most! Do you see the outfits, their expression, and the way to take this photo? IT'S PERFECT!
I love their clothes! Love the girl too, she's really cute! And I WANT HER SKIRT! I WANT IT SO BAD!!!! Her shoes too! Cute robots eh?
Look! The make up, the dress, the pose and property, this picture is just....perfect!Taken from: Teen Vogue Websites
Published: 2007-2009
Location: Not sure, some in Japan some maybe in Europe
Published: 2007-2009
Location: Not sure, some in Japan some maybe in Europe















No comments:
Post a Comment